Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yummy low-fat good for you dressing

I found this recipe about a two years ago, when I was getting fit and eating sensibly in preparation for my wedding. I started eating clean and it was awesome, the food was so yummy, I still eat clean, not 100 per cent of the time but at least 75 per cent to 80 per cent of the time. This recipe is my one stand-by. I make it and it stays in my fridge, yet NO ONE knows that I do it. Hahaha.

I guess they will today.

Time and time again, I serve this salad dressing and no one is the wiser...I may also mask it by putting in it a store bought Renee's glass ceaser dressing bottle. Haha.

So here is the recipe for my Vegan Clean Eating Ceaser Dressing.
Makes 1 cup
3/4 cup of silken tofu
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of water
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 clove garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup parmesan
Place all ingredients in to food processer and mix till all incorporated.

It tastes so yummy, you won't be able to taste the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment