Sunday, October 17, 2010

Upcoming busy week

Since having our baby girl we've noticed some changes to our schedule, we are a lot busier, but a different busy. It seems like the hours just fly by, we don't even notice and it is bath time.

But I am happy to say that we finally feel like we can manage things. How do we do it, well we do a LOT of planning. Planning around cleaning, shopping, and meals. I thought I'd share our weekly meal plan, which includes some help from Simply Suppers.

Sunday: Fajita Lasagna with italian salad
Monday: Taco Stew with leftover italian salad
Tuesday: (Christmas Family Photos) Pepperoni Pizza with veggies and dip
Wednesday: Maui meatballs with rice and strawberry and spinach salad
Thursday: Chicken and Chorizo pasta with spinach salad
Friday: Crab stuffed salmon with asparagus and rice
Saturday: Turkey chili with whole wheat buns and veggies
Sunday: The Cupcake's baptism

So there you have it. Each Sunday I will share our weekly meal plan. We are trying to commit to eating healthy and at home more. With a meal plan like this, it is pretty easy. I am also preparing my snacks and lunches on Sunday. Making spinach dip, tzatzki dip and cutting up my veggies so that I can just grab and snack while me and cupcake play. I find that way I get to eat healthy and just plainly eat. Ha.

Also a tip for new moms: have a pitcher and a bottle, keep pitcher full of water in the fridge and keep your bottle filled. You'll drink a lot of water once you have that baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment