Friday, October 15, 2010

Fist shake for FoodTV

I really should learn not to watch FoodTV. I love FoodTV, but then I want to eat everything they cook. haha

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives is so bad for me. I so want a burger now. I usually don't even like burgers. But I want a big juicy burger, and not a thin fast food joint burger. I want a thick juicy burger. Where in Edmonton can I find a big thick juicy burger?

I also want a crab cake. Damn Janet and Greta and Eat, Shrink and Be Merry. Those crab cakes look so yummy. They sure don't hold a candle to my frozen leftovers and Ritz crackers. Bahhh. And they sure don't make me want to eat my dinner which is in the fridge waiting to be cooked....Bahhh. The Dilemma.

Oh well I guess I will just continue to eat my crackers and dream of a juicy crab cake and burger. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment