Sunday, October 24, 2010

First Milestone

Today was a busy day. Our little cupcake was baptised with her family and friends all in attendance to support her. It was so great. She was such a great little lady during the celebration.

Afterwards we had a reception at our house and all our friends came for a visit. It was wonderful, while my husband and I aren't overly religious, it was very important to me to have our cupcake baptized. I think my Granny would be proud. About 10 minutes before the ceremony I got all teary-eyed standing with my daughter, husband, and best friend and her husband, cupcakes god parents, because I was thinking about how much I wished my Granny was there. Our daughter was baptised with my Granny's rosary, I was also married with that rosary.

Well when it was all said and done, our little girl got her first pieces of jewellery, a gold cross necklace and gold bracelet, and most importantly, she got her own rosary.

Just wanted to share this with you as it was our first family milestone.

So what do we have on the calendar for this weeks meals:
Sunday: Fish and Chips
Monday: Chicken and Chorizo Pasta with spinach strawberry salad
Tuesday: Turkey meatloaf with potatoes and broccoli
Wednesday: Moussaka
Thursday: Eat, Shrink and Be Merry Timbucktuna Casserole
Friday: Eat, Shrink and Be Merry pork chops with rice and roasted cauliflower
Saturday: Eat, Shrink and Be Merry Crab cakes with red pepper alioli and green italian salad.

There you have it, maybe I'll post pictures of meals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment