Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Slacker for sure.

So much for blogging everyday. I knew it would be a bit difficult, but man am I lazy. Haha. I've had time to blog everyday, but like many people I found other things to do rather than blog, such as online shopping. Haha. Mamabargins and babysteals will be the debt of me.

But one of the great things about online shopping - recieving the packages. It is like Christmas. Haha. I love getting mail.

So the agenda for the week, V's four month check-up, V's four month immunizations, get her passport submitted, Weddingbells GTG, and a at-home Epicure party.

Have you heard of Epicure. It is awesome. I really like knowing what I am eating and especially now that I am breastfeeding. It is very important to know what we are putting into our bodies and Epicure has NO PRESERVATIVES. I love this notion as preservatives cause migraines in me.

So right now I am reading two books, The Secret Daughter, phenomenal, thanks to Steph for buying it for me. And Super Baby Food, thanks to Tanya for my gift. So far it is really enlightening. I am 100 per cent convinced that I will be making my own baby food. It is so easy, cost-saving and nutritional.

I am so excited. I am also excited to start planning the house reno's, while they will be small - paint here, paint there - I have SO many ideas. Can't wait to share pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment