Monday, October 11, 2010

Two years ago, what a change!

Two years ago today, I walked down a chilly mountain top aisle in Canmore, Alberta to my husband-to-be. I was so eager to walk down the aisle that I completely forgot that I was waiting for a specific song and messed up the harpist. haha oops.

But that wasn't even the funniest part, the funniest part came when we were saying our 'I do's' and the pastor as hubs if he took Dana...not Tasha. Hahaha. We even have a priceless picture to prove it, it was awesome. So funny. People looked mortified at the slip up and all the three of us did was laugh. Hahaa. The best part, the same thing happened to my Maid-of-Honour and we kept joking up until the day of my wedding..."as long as the pastor says the right name." Well no chance. Haha.
Since our mountain top wedding, we've had some changes to our liitle family. We bought a new house and welcomed our precious baby girl into the world. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment