Saturday, February 26, 2011

The truth of it all

For the past 8 months, I have been talking with other new moms and realized that we all have the same feelings, mixed feelings about returning to work. The pros and cons of returning re perfectly balanced - but in the end the dolla dolla bills win out. Seriously, how can you eat and live with out dolla dolla bills? So many moms return to work. Booo!

But this evening while perusing Mon Petit Amour, she posted a link to this blog article which rings so true to me. The post states the thoughts of a working mom and the thoughts of a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom). I really agree with this post and had to share with my husband and now you. I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did. I think I am bookmarking it, so on the bad days at work and at home, I can remember how it all feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment