Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Longing to redecorate

Bahhhh, thanks to my fabulous friend T, I am longing to redecorate and build. Redecorate my builder beige home and build our basement. Fabulous friend T has been decorating her new fabulous house they bought in Regina. I wish she was closer as her little mister and cupcake are 11 days apart in age. How I miss the mister and fabulous friend.

I really should stop watching decorating shows, they make me have the itch. I really want to redo our basement with a man-cave friendly feel, but not too man-cavish.
My husband loves sports and since we've been together, 5 years, he has acquired a variety of sports photos and since we attended the 2010 Vancouver Olympics last year, I would like to display those photos and momentos.
Well yesterday on Devine Design, Candice Olson decorated a basement for a Steelers Quarterback and a Team Canada Women's Hockey Player. I love the room, the momentos and how they are displayed, yet their is function and comfort.
I guess for now, I will just continue to dream about a basement, but for now I will look at pretty inspirations, and encourage you to go on over and check out fabulous friends blog, its not a blog about redecorating, but she is creating three adorable learning books for her son, niece and nephew. She's doing an amazing job.

No comments:

Post a Comment