Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Days of the week

Wow, the days of the week/ February flew by. Sorry for not entertaining you. I can't believe how busy it has been. Here's a recap:
- I started writing for Urban Infant, so exciting
- Work has been ridiculously busy.
- Getting ready for our trip to Abbotsford/Vancouver/Seattle
- Tweeting back and forth with my tweeps: check out who tweeted me back, insert dork.
- Trying to figure out what to wear for our family photos with Carol-Ann Photography when we are in Vancouver
- Ensuring we have clean clothes, healthy food and generally breathing.

Amongst that, DH travelled to Vancouver for his buddy's stag, leaving the Lil' Cupcake and I alone for the weekend. It was a snowy weekend so we hung out, played, ran some errands and generally didn't do to many crazy things. Unlike, what I am sure my hubby and nine other guys got up to. Especially if this is any indication of how their night went.  This was one of many photos I recieved during the day of the stag, and in my opinion, the most humourous.

I guess boys will be boys. But now I wonder if DH was cheated out of a wild and crazy stag, because all he got was a day out in Edmonton that included running havoc on West Edmonton Mall. Congrats Zallisers, can't wait to see you guys get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment