Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pintrest Party Inspiration

The founders of pinterest, I praise your ingenuity. Pinterest, if you live under a rock, is a fabulous site that acts like a bookmark of all your favorite pictures on the World Wide Web. In a nutshell, it is awesome.

I have found so many ideas on there, it has become a hobby of mine, pin, pin, pin. I have begun to neglect other things, such as blogging, just to spend time look at pretty pictures and inspirations from pintrest. I've also found a crap load, 516 to be exact, pins of delicious recipes. I can't wait to try them all.

But with all the yummy looking food, Pinterest has also made we want to throw a fun stylized party, for what, I don't care, I just want to throw a party and serve finger foods, decorate my house in fun festive bunting flags, tissue paper pompom things and pretty napkins and table linens. And of course cupcakes, or a dessert bar.

Darn Pinterest for making my eyes twinkle with anticipation of throwing a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment