Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 3

This day/post has been a long time coming, three years in the making to be exact. Over three years ago, I met a wonderful group of women, we were all planning our weddings. Yeah Weddings.

Three years later, we are all starting families and best of friends as ever. For one of our friends, starting a family has been a challenge, they have had a few losses and finally 12 days ago, our newest WBbaby was born. A beautiful little girl who we were all waiting impatiently for.

Since the births of the first three babies, we have been diligent in taking photos of all the kidlets together. This photo has been a long time waiting and I know I speak for all my friends when I say, this couldn't be a sweeter photo and I know for years to come, it will only get sweeter.


The WB Babies: Ms. A (12 days), Cupcake (13 months), Mister H (14 months), Mr. C (1 year) and Muppet (5 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment