Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Epicurious

I wanted to share a product line that encompasses my pantry and spice cupboard. Epicure! My good friend started selling Epicure in January and I can tell you, I have most of the products. I use the products EVERYDAY. The dips are not only used for dips, I use them as seasonings, the seasoning, I use on meat, popcorn, and veg. So yummy.

My favorites so far, Herb and Garlic Dip mix, Three Onion dip mix and Cajun spice. Yum. I am so excited, I purchased Pizza seasoning a couple of weeks ago and made pizza with it. So yummy. I put it into the bread and the sauce, I am so excited to get my bolognese sauce to make my at home Boston Pizza, pizza bread and meat sauce. Yum.

I highly recommend Epicure, it is affordable and top notch quality. It is also a Canadian female run company - Girl Power. Go ahead give it a try. I dare you. And while your at it, give Steph a call and book a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment